Sunday, July 13, 2008

Extreme to the max!


So, today I went with a group to the Adirondack Extreme course ... a high-wire adventure course set in the trees. After a quick safety introduction, you are set loose on a series of increasingly difficult courses. You wear a harness, and are always clipped in to a safety line, so there is no real chance of falling. But, it's quite another story when you're 50 feet in the air trying to move across swinging logs. When on the rope bridges, I had the Indiana Jones theme song stuck in my head. I made it through the first three levels (yellow, blue and red), but skipped the last one (black). It was a lot of fun, but not something I need to do again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The monkeys wanted me to remind you that there was a capuchin monkey in Indiana Jones.

Grog said...

well I did feel like a monkey

Queen Monkey said...

Did you want to pick insects out of the other participants' hair?