Saturday, October 01, 2005

Mission Accomplished!

Today, I hiked Sawteeth mountain in Adirondacks with Todd and Mengis from work. (Howie couldn't go because of AMR restrictions - no dogs).
This was a momentous occasion as it was my 46th high peak - thus making me an Adirondack 46er. Woohoo!
We had a picture perfect day for this event. Some Fall colors, but not peak yet.

Summit Elevation: Sawteeth 4100 ft,
Round-trip Distance: 13.0 mi
Elevation Change: 2800 ft













Me on the summit
















Rainbow Falls

3 comments:

Queen Monkey said...

WOW!! Congratulations! Today, I'm going to eat my 46th box of milk duds this year but I don't think I'll get the same sense of accomplishment that you must have. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Have them with milk, then you will... Yummy!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Rivet! See you on the trails this winter. I'm at 11/46.

Neil